Pre Sauna Session
– Hydrate with at least 8 oz. of water to prepare their body for an increase in core temperature.
– Please arrive early in order to set yourself up comfortably. Appointments are set up back to back with a small amount of time in between to clean and prep for the next client.
What to wear
– During the session you can disrobe to your comfort level: bathing suit or undergarments are ideal.
– Loose, comfortable clothing is recommended for after your session.
During Sauna Session
– You shouldn’t be surprised if you do not sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
– Start session when sauna reaches 110°F.
– Optimal sauna experience occurs between 110° and 135°F.
**AUTOIMMUNE, MS, LUPUS CLIENTS: KEEP SAUNA AT 100° to 110°.
– Select Chromotherapy setting based on your individual goals.
– Your Phone or MP3 player can connect to the console via Bluetooth for a personalized music experience.
– Sessions run 30-45 minutes.
– Always remember you can discontinue the session and exit the sauna at any time.* – Please do not eat or drink in the sauna.
– Please refrain from wearing shoes inside the sauna.
– Please shut the glass doors gently.
– Please refrain from applying oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna.